lies

More brilliance from Keith Olbermann. Take 11 minutes of your day to be moved, angered and inspired.

* * * *

The next time you reflexively dismiss so-called "conspiracy theories" about 9/11, please ask yourself a few questions.

Why, despite knowing that these people have lied about everything else, do I trust that they have been truthful about 9/11?

Why, when 9/11 is the singular event that has enabled the Bush junta free reign to pursue its overtly anti-democratic agenda, should we not question their version of the event itself - despite the fact that they have never presented one bit of evidence to back it up?

Why, knowing what I do about American history, and how many people, including American citizens, have been sacrificed for wars of profit and ideology, am I unwilling to even entertain the idea that certain people within the American government would sacrifice a few thousand people to further their own goals?

As my partner became active in the 9/11 Truth Movement, I was forced to ask myself these questions. Perhaps you will ask yourselves a few while you read this.

By the way, Allan has been unable to get this piece published at any of the big progressive websites (so far). Interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

not so fast

the great -our debate

what i'm watching: maybe coffee was coffee